Inside Pitch Baseball Windows / PC Game:
$Free to try (5 day fully functioning "DEMO")
30 for the registration code / single PC license
The Windows version of IP plays exactly like the board game version of IP. The player cards are displayed on the screen, the dice rolls are automatically generated and the program keeps stats. IP for Windows makes playing IP an option for those who may prefer playing a PC sim instead of the board game version.
IP PC features:
- There are two different options to choose from when playing a game. You can play a random game between two teams of your choosing or you can play a game from the built in Scheduler.
- While playing a Scheduled game, selecting each teams’ lineups is simple as well when using the built in As-Played Lineup option. You can also choose your own lineups and save them for future use.
- Game stats can be saved and compiled.
- Free agent features are included which make moving players from team to team a breeze (for those in-season trades). The season databases can be easily edited. You can move players, release players.
- Team, Player, & Ballpark images* can also be displayed on the game screen which add to the visual elements of the game.
*Images are not included with the game and must be supplied by the user.
- Compiled stats can be viewed team by team, League or individual Player, separated by Batting, Pitching & Defense.
- Game stats & accumulated team stats can be exported to HTML format for easy internet posting.
- Save Game feature. You can Save a game at any time (during play stoppages) and resume play at a later time.
- An AutoSave feature is implemented automatically before each at-bat so a game can be picked up where it left off if needed (for those who forget to save their games).
- There is no Auto Coach mode or quick play mode. The program also requires interaction from the person playing it. My goal was to maintain the feel of the board game version. IP for Windows isn't a simulation in which you just read the displayed text describing the action, you will be a part of the game. With IP for the PC, even with minimal knowledge of the sport, you can be up and playing in no time and achieve accurate results.
DOWNLOAD THE WINDOWS PC / FIVE DAY TRIAL VERISON HERE
Fully functional complete game v1.2.2 (MAY 21st 2017) - unlock with purchase to continue using.
DO NOT UNINSTALL any previous version of IP prior to installing version 1.2.2
After unzipping the above archive, it includes two setup files. These files are:
Inside Pitch Baseball.exe : Run this file to install the demo of IP PC. This is a fully functional version of IP Baseball. It is only limited by time expiration.
IP Data File - Demo.exe : Run this file to install the demo data file which includes the two teams from the 2011 World Series.
|Inside Pitch Baseball PC GAME
DIGITAL DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION
Including the 2011 WS Teams:
2011 St Louis Cardinals & Texas Rangers
Some items of NOTE:
1. The IP demo must NOT be uninstalled and reinstalled, otherwise the demo will be expired!
2. The only way to get the IP demo installed again after it has expired is to install it on a different PC.
3. If the IP demo has been installed on multiple PC's and you want to purchase an Unlock Code, please make sure you submit the registration number from the main PC that you wish to run IP on.
4. When an IP Unlock Code is purchased, this gives the user a single PC license.
- Additional licenses may be purchased at a much reduced rate of $10ea.
IP for Windows Refund Policy:
Since you are provided with a 5 day free trial period to evaluate IP and to ensure that the program runs successfully on your system, once an Unlock Code has been issued for IP we are unable to issue a refund for the product.